Year 1 and 2
On this web page, you will find the homework for children in Damson, Elder and Apple class. This page of the website will be updated on a weekly basis with the new homework tasks. The children will receive their homework tasks every Tuesday and it is to be returned by the following Monday.
The children in Year 1 will need to complete the 'Stage 1 Check 1' maths task.
The children in Year 2 will need to complete the 'Stage 2 Check 1' maths task.
This half term we are learning about hot and cold places in geography. Our unit question is ‘Would you rather be a polar bear or a meerkat?’ Please choose one of the following tasks for your child to complete and return to their teacher by Monday 18th October.
- Create a poster about the Arctic.
- Create a poster about Africa.
- Create a 3D model of a hot environment.
- Create a 3D model of a cold environment.
- Write a poem about an animal that lives in a hot or cold country.
Thank you for your support,
Year 1 and 2 Team.