Borrow Wood's Strategic Vision
1. Provide the highest possible standard of education so that every child leaves Borrow Wood having realised their full potential and is equipped for the next stage of learning.
2. Offer a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum that develops children with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in life.
3. Create a safe environment, which promotes learning and curiosity, where children and staff are aspirational and feel confident to ‘have a go’ to develop themselves.
4. Encourage every child to become socially mature, demonstrating essential life skills such as: high levels of emotional intelligence including resilience, empathy, understanding, tolerance and respect so that they engage positively with society.
5. Work in collaboration with both our partners in Odyssey Collaborative Trust and other schools, parents and carers and our wider community to secure the best possible outcomes for our children.